Are you a company involved with adventure travel and ecotourism in exotic places like, I don’t know, say Russia? Are you a business that has nothing to with the outdoors or travel but wants to expand your audience with the outdoor adventure crowd? Does your business have a vested interest in the world’s freshwater and its conservation? Might you possibly be the manufacturer or retailer of outdoor products pertaining to kayaking, camping, or the adventure lifestyle?
Sponsoring our kayak circumnavigation of Lake Baikal, either financially or through equipment donation has many benefits:
- Our website, which you are currently on, gets many thousands of views a month from all over the world, all of which will be exposed to your company
- Our trips produce some amazing high quality images, many of which you can see on this site, which you can use in your promotions
- We test products and write reviews and would happily bring your gear to test and relay our thoughts about the positives and negatives to you
- We get a lot of press and develop a large amount of internet buzz through social media on our trips, all of which will increase your exposure to a larger audience
- We give an ever increasing number of presentations about our trips during which we will happily tell large crowds of people how amazing you are and how without your support we never could have made it.
Sponsorship represents a unique opportunity to take advantage of these benefits and to get your product or service exposed to a large and varied audience.
We are currently looking for sponsors for our kayak circumnavigation of Russia’s Lake Baikal. We are in need of two types of sponsors:
1. High quality and expedition ready outdoor equipment
2. Financial support for travel to and around the lake
We want to work with companies both large and small and are totally willing to work with you to put together a sponsorship agreement so we can meet your needs as well as filling our own. We are flexible and open to any ideas. To discuss any possible sponsorship with us please go to our contact page and get a hold of us by either phone, email or the message form.